Valentine's Day is over, is it spring yet....

Well, we made it through another Valentine's Day - Whew! It is completely a holiday for kids in our house with cookie baking, valentine making, candy eating, and sugar highs! The kids had a great time. Molly went right from school to her grandparent's house and spent the night with them as an extra special treat.

With Molly at the grandparents, Matt in daycare and me at work - Andrew got an entire day home to himself (that was his Valentine's present from me).

My Valentine's present to myself showed up in the mail today. Not one, but TWO new patterns from http://www.montessoribyhand.net/. The Mischievous Gnome Messenger bag and the Emmeline apron. As a novice sewer, I am a little overwhelmed b the instructions, but will try to keep an open mind and do one step at a time. I will keep you updated on the results.

Easter is a little over a month away and you know what that means... egg hunts, cute dresses and little suits, bunnies, and SPRING! In today's mail there was a flyer for the Children's Place and coupons for the Easter collection. I got all excited thinking about spring. Molly is very interested in growing a garden this year. I know NOTHING about gardening so if any New Englander's out there know of any vegetables or flowers that are really easy to grow and almost impossible to mess up - I would be very interested in hearing your opinions.

By the way, thank you to everyone who has left me comments. It is nice to hear that you are enjoying the blog. I am having a lot of fun writing it!

Comments

Popular Posts