As time goes by...

Sorry I haven't been around to post for awhile... been busy in the "workshop". I have finished my first (of three for Christmas) Reading Pillow. I got the pattern from Montessori by Hand and just adore it. Isn't it great! I will be gifting this to my daughter's second grade teacher.

Let's see... what other crafts have I been up to...

I have made three juice box purses for gifts - (friends asked me to make for their daughters, etc.) Oh, and here is a picture of the stars I have been folding for church. It is still a work in progress, but I still think it looks neat...


Comments

Meg McElwee said…
Adorable! I really love your fabric choices!
Love the reading pillow! Doesn't she have the cutest patterns?!
Thanks for the comments! I can't wait for her apron pattern to come out this month.

Popular Posts