not my baby grass!!!!!!!!

Let me start by saying... I realize that my family is very blessed and my heart goes out to the people in other parts of this country who are losing their homes to violent storms and flooding...

BUT...

My heart just sank when we woke up this morning (after some heavy storms came through last night ending this heatwave) and I saw this out my family room window.

Yes, that is my brand, new baby grass under that tree (and my kids new sprinkler - dang it, we loved that thing). Now I know I am a little obssessive about my baby grass, but my husband and his friend have worked so hard at cleaning up the yard - I just feel bad that they have to do it again!

Another bummer is that with this tree coming down we lose some privacy between yards. It is hard when you live in such close quarters to feel like you are alone in your own space - so I will miss this tree... LOTS!

Like I said at the beginning of this post. We are blessed. No one was hurt, no damage was done, and less leaves to rake this fall... I am going to miss that tree.

Comments

Popular Posts