Visiting Preschool...

I can hardly believe that my baby is old enough for pre-school. It actually breaks my heart a little. I want him to remain this tender, loving toddler forever. But we all know that this is not an option and that aging is inevitable.

Today was open house day at several local preschools. Nestled in between some of New Haven's oldest homes is the most wonderful preschool EVER! The people who work there are beyond amazing and create such a loving, supportive, enriching environment for the kids. My daughter had the pleasure of attending school there and now it is Matt's turn.

I had forgoten how special this place is. That is until I walked through the door and was instantly brought back to Molly's first day. The cubbies plastered with family pictures flank the "parent-notices covered" doors. The playdough, guinea pig, climbers, blocks, etc, etc, etc... I could go on and on. I am just enamored with this place! (Matt was in love with the sinks at his height and the jungle gym outside).

Hopefully, we will be accepted. (Keep your fingers crossed!)

Comments

Granny Lyn said…
I just got caught up with your blog, love the fun, humor, and love in your family.
Thanks for sharing,
Lyn
Thanks Lyn! I have so enjoyed writing this blog and I am loving that people are enjoying it!

Take care!
Amy

Popular Posts