Short Business Trip...

So I have to go to Boston for work. I spent tonight organizing with my husband so that clothes and uniforms (school, gym, etc) were laid out for the next two mornings.

The kids get a little weird when I have to leave, but hopefully - they will get used to it and maybe even look forward to a break from me. (My husband is unbelievably good with the kids and the house probably runs a lot smoother without me.) I miss my husband and the kids while I am gone, but I do love being a "grown up" and going to meetings and out for dinner. It is a lot of work, but completely worth it. The additional benefit is that it rejuvenates me as a Mom. I come home with a better attitude and the kids appreciate me a bit more.

I am all packed a ready to go! Here's hoping that the trip is a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts