very quick St. Patrick's Day cupcakes...

These are my very quick, last minute St. Patrick's Day cupcakes.
The time on the clock was 6:45pm when my darling son said "Mom, would you PLEASE make cupcakes for school tomorrow?" I can't resist this kid when he is being so cute! Add that to the fact that his teacher is my husband - I asked "do you want cupcakes for tomorrow?" and my husband said "YES!" Here is what I made...




I always seem to have a box of cupcake mix and a tub of frosting when I need one. (Thank goodness for that). I rummaged through by baking stuff and found gold cupcake wrappers and green sugar. Figuring that anything else I found would just be a bonus, after starting the cupcakes I searched my office supplies and found round stickers.

I used Microsoft Word and added clip art to the stickers (making twice as many as I needed). Once printed, I sandwiched a toothpick between two stickers and had cute little cupcake picks.



Matt very carefully placed each pick into the cupcakes. He did an excellent job!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts