gift from a little visitor...

I had to bring the kids to work with me for a few hours this morning. It was the first time I had ever attempted it - it wasn't the end of the universe.

Matt quickly settled into his breakfast and coloring in the conference room where there is a tv with the Disney Channel. Don't ask me why we have the Disney Channel at work, I don't even know why we have a tv. The last time we turned it on was to watch the inauguration and I don't think it was ever used before then.

Molly quickly finished her breakfast and began looking for things to do. She completely cleaned my office! It hasn't been that clean since... well, I have no idea when - it looks GREAT!

All too quickly (for them), Andrew came to pick them up and their adventure in my office was over. Although, it wasn't until much later in the day when I went to make sure that the conference room was as clean as the kids had found it - I found this great little present on the whiteboard...

Comments

Andrew said…
Psst - don't tell Amy that I made that when I picked the kids up!

Popular Posts