A Piece of My Youth...

Molly's Second Grade play, "Coming to New Haven", was this week. Molly looked adorable dressed as a little Hungarian girl. I loved that she wore the blouse that my Grandmother brought back from Budapest for me when I was about her age. It was so nice to spend the past couple of weeks discussing family stories and histories.

After the play, we had an International Luncheon where everyone brought family recipes to share with the rest of the class and parents and invited guests and faculty etc., etc., etc. I had everyone email me their recipes, I organized them by dish, and made little recipe books for everyone in the class.



To bind the books, I used the Recycled Notebook idea from Martha Stewart's website. Very easy and (once you have an assembly line going) doesn't take too long.

Comments

Popular Posts