Mattisms....


Because, my baby is getting older everyday....
Because, I laugh everyday at what he comes up with....
Because, I am afraid of getting old and forgetting....
Today, I am sharing a few Mattisms (pearls of wisdom and humor from my three year old)
********************************
After throwing a fit in the store and knowing I was not happy, he waited until everyone around us was quiet and loudly announced "Mommy, please don't sell me on Ebay"

********************************
While singing "My Favorite Things" - "When the bee stings, when the bear stinks..." "Matt, what does that mean - when the bear stinks" "You know Mommy when he farts, that's bad"

********************************
Me: "Matthew you either eat your dinner or you can go straight to bed" Matt: "No Mommy, you say Matt, you can watch tv or play computer"

********************************
Talking with Matt about the pre-school's we have been visiting and how next year he will be going to one and not to MeeMee's (the woman who runs the homedaycare he goes to), he got really quiet.

I asked him what was the matter, Matt responded "But, what about MeeMee"

Me: "Matt next year you will go to school and not MeeMee's"

Matt: "But, Mommy I live with her during the day and you at night"

...this went on for sometime and left me trying to explain to a crying 3 year old that I pay
Mee Mee to watch him everyday (why I was trying to use logic with a 3 year old - I will never know)

to which Matt quickly (and loudly) replied "WILL YOU JUST PAY THE WOMAN!"

Comments

Amber M. said…
I'm so glad that you took the time to record these...what a cutie! The last one is my favorite...
BumbleBee Bagz said…
i love the things that come out of kids mouths. i have 3 boys and the things they say sometimes are hysterical! never, ever, forget them!!!!

Popular Posts