First week of school...

Sometimes life surprises you...

I planned on sending my children back to public school this week and in a period of 24 hours changed my mind and re-enrolled them at St. T's. This feels like the right decision in so many ways (except for in my pocketbook). I have spent my entire week filling out forms, driving around New Haven and gathering information.

Molly and Matt took the change in stride and dealt with it far better than I ever could.

Here are the kids heading off to the official first day of 4th Grade/JK orientation...


...of course, Cookie came along!

Matt's orientation went well...



Although, apparently he and Ryan thought the bagpipes in Chapel were WAY too loud!





The kids this morning (Matt's first "official" day of JK)...

Comments

Andrew said…
Good lookin' kiddos!

Popular Posts